Pasta with White Clam Sauce
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 5 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 cans Cento Minced Clams, 6.5 oz ea
- 1 can Cento Whole Baby Clams, 10 oz ea
- 3 jars Cento Clam Juice, 8 fl oz ea
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb Linguine
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add minced clams, whole baby clams and clam juice. Season with parsley, basil and crushed red pepper. Bring sauce to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and place in serving dish.
- Pour clam sauce over cooked pasta and toss lightly to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Cento.com