Skip to content
Pasta Primavera with Chicken Meatballs
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb Ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Basil pesto
- 12 oz pkg Frozen vegetables, thawed
- 4.8 oz. pkg Creamy parmesan fettuccine mix
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, breadcrumbs, pesto and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste; mix gently. Form into 1-inch balls.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook 8 minutes, turning occasionally until all sides are browned. Add vegetables, milk and water as listed on fettuccine mix package. (Do not add oil if listed on package.)
- Bring water to a boil.
- Stir in fettuccine and seasonings from package; add 1/2 cup water. Simmer, uncovered, 7 to 8 minutes or just until pasta is al dente, stirring frequently. Let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes to thicken. Season with freshly ground pepper to taste, and serve.