Oven Braised Corned Beef
- 1 Adams Farm Market Flat-Cut Corned Beef or Corned Beef Brisket
- 2 tablespoons of Gravy Master or other browning sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 cup water or beef broth
– Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
– Coat Corned Beef on all sides with browning sauce. (Spice packet is not necessary)
– Heat the oil in a skillet, then brown the Corned Beef on both sides, 5-8 minutes per side.
– Set beef on a rack inside a roasting pan. Arrange onion slices around it, then scatter garlic cloves over all.
– Add water or broth, cover tightly with foil and roast until meat is fork tender, 5-6 hours.
– Remove from oven and let rest so juices can set. Slice across the grain and serve.