Oven Braised Corned Beef
- 1 Adams Farm Market Flat-Cut Corned Beef or Corned Beef Brisket
- 2 tbsp Gravy Master or other browning sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Large onion, sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 cup Water or beef broth
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Coat corned beef on all sides with browning sauce. (Spice packet is not necessary)
- Heat the oil in a skillet, then brown the corned beef on both sides, 5-8 minutes per side.
- Set beef on a rack inside a roasting pan. Arrange onion slices around it, then scatter garlic cloves over all.
- Add water or broth, cover tightly with foil and roast until meat is fork tender, 5-6 hours.
- Remove from oven and let rest so juices can set. Slice across the grain and serve.