Oat Milk Pancakes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Oat milk
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- Butter, for the pan
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add in the oat milk, oil, vanilla extract and eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Pour batter into pan making the pancakes as big or small as you like.
- Flip the pancakes when you see bubbles forming in the batter. Cook another 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Move to a plate and serve with syrup or fruit.
Recipe adapted from TastyOven.com