- 1 (12oz) package Wide noodles, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 5 Eggs
- 16 oz Sour cream
- 16 oz Cottage cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp, Vanilla
- 1 cup Peeled, chopped apples and/or raisins
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9×13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add sour cream, cottage cheese, sugar, melted butter, salt and vanilla and stir to blend.
- Add cooked, drained noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in apples and/or raisins and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Spoon noodle mixture into prepared pan. Bake until set and top is golden brown, 50-60 minutes. Cool 10-15 minutes before cutting to serve.