- 1 (12oz) package wide noodles (egg or Kosher for Passover), cooked according to package directions and drained
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16oz) container sour cream
- 1 (16oz) container cottage cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon, vanilla
- 1 cup peeled, chopped apples (about 2 medium) and/or raising (1 cup total)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9×13 baking dish and set aside.
– In a large bowl, beat the eggs. And sour cream, cottage cheese, sugar, melted butter, salt and vanilla and stir to blend.
– Add cooked, drained noodles and mix thoroughly.
– Stir in apples and/or raisins and cinnamon. Mix well.
– Spoon noodle mixture into prepared pan. Bake until set and top is golden brown, 50-60 minutes. Cool 10-15 minutes before cutting to serve.