No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs Strawberries
- 20 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups Heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 14.4 oz Honey graham crackers
- Rinse, hull and dry the strawberries. Set aside a few strawberries to decorate the top on the cake and slice the remainder.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth with a mixer.
- Gradually stir in half the cream, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go.
- With the mixer on medium-low speed, gradually add the remaining heavy cream. Increase speed to medium-high and beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla starting on low speed, and increasing to high until a whipped cream texture develops.
- Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan with an even layer of graham crackers, then evenly spread 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers, carefully nestling them into the cream cheese. Cover with half the remaining cream cheese. Top evenly with the sliced strawberries.
- Cover the strawberries with another layer of graham crackers, pressing them down gently. Top the graham crackers with the rest of the cream cheese. Decorate with the whole strawberries. If your berries are large, halve or quarter them first.
- Cover the pan with foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com