No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 24 oz Full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pumpkin puree
- Stir together the graham crumbs, 2 tbsp brown sugar and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and stir to evenly distribute.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pan. Place in the freezer to chill while you make the filling.
- Place pumpkin in a paper towel and pat gently. Repeat as necessary to remove excess liquid.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl beat the cream cheese until soft. Then beat in the powdered sugar, remaining brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in the vanilla and pumpkin puree.
- Gently fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the chilled crust and evenly spread it across the crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- To serve, run a thin knife around the edges of the pan to release the crust.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Recipe adapted from Yummly.com