Mummy Hot Dogs
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 16 minutes
- 8 oz can Crescent roll dough
- 8 Regular size hot dogs
- Yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Unwrap crescent rolls to make four rectangles. Press dough at perforations to seal.
- Slice dough into thin strips, about 1/8-inch wide.
- Wrap strips around hot dogs, leaving a space at one end for the mummy’s face.
- Place on a baking sheet, about 1 inch apart and bake until dough is golden, 14-16 minutes.
- Before serving, dip a toothpick in mustard and use it to make eyes on the hot dogs, or use candy eyes.
- Make the spider web dipping sauce. Place ketchup in a small bowl. Make a few circles with the mustard. Use a toothpick to drag out the circles into a web design.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com