Mini Dill Havarti and Turkey Paninis
- Yield: 16 mini sandwiches
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 tsp Black pepper
- 16 slices Sourdough French sandwich bread
- 16 slices Roast turkey
- 16 slices Dill Havarti cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 16 slices Cherry tomatoes
- 16 sprigs Fresh dill
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper and whisk well to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut 32 squares from the bread slices, each about 2 1/4 inches.
- Spread 1/2 tsp of the mayonnaise mixture on one side of each bread square.
- Trim the turkey and cheese slices to fit the bread squares and place one piece of each between two slices of bread, mayonnaise side facing in. Lightly butter the outside of both sides of each sandwich.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium-high heat.
- Grill each sandwich, pressing down lightly with a spatula to flatten slightly, until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Top each sandwich with a tomato slice and sprig of dill.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted fromTeaTimeMagazine.com