Mediterranean London Broil
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 1/2 tsp. no-salt-added Greek seasoning, divided
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. London broil (top round steak), 1-inch thick
- For the marinade, in a small bowl combine yogurt, 2 teaspoons of the seasoning plus garlic; mix well. Spread over both sides of steak. Place steak in a large dish; cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat broiler to high. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle steak with remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Place steak on a broiler pan rack or nonstick baking pan. Broil 3 to 4 minutes per side (145°F for medium-rare) or to desired doneness. Transfer steak to a cutting board; let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices, and serve.
Per serving: 188 calories, 8g fat, 3g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 26g protein
*8 hours marinate time and 10 minutes stand time extra