Mediterranean London Broil
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 1/3 cup Fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 1/2 tsp No-salt-added Greek seasoning, divided
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 lb London broil, 1-inch thick
- For the marinade, in a small bowl combine yogurt, 2 teaspoons of the seasoning plus garlic; mix well. Spread over both sides of steak. Place steak in a large dish; cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle steak with remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning.
- Place steak on a broiler pan rack or nonstick baking pan. Broil 3 to 4 minutes per side (145°F for medium-rare) or to desired doneness. Transfer steak to a cutting board; let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices, and serve.