Maple Walnut 10 Grain Oatmeal
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- Walnuts, chopped
- Golden Raisins
- Maple Syrup
- Add water and salt to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and slowly stir in the cereal. Cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Place cereal in bowls, and top with walnuts, raisins and maple syrup, to taste.
Recipae adapted from BobsRedMill.com