Maple Almond Butter Glazed Donuts
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Pecan flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Justin’s Maple Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Grease six spaces of a donut pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, eggs and vanilla. Add the flours, baking soda and salt, and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter into the 6 greased donut spaces in your pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until donuts are cooked through. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine almond butter and coconut oil. Microwave 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Stir well.
- Dip the top of a cooled donut in the almond butter glaze. Place on wax paper or a cooling rack to allow excess glaze to drip off.
- Repeat with remaining donuts.
Recipe adapted from Justins.com