Manhattan Strip Roast with Horseradish Sauce
- Yield: 8-12 servings
- 1 Manhattan Strip Roast
- 2 bunches Rosemary
- 1 cup Crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Grated horseradish
- Small pinch cayenne
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 F.
- Place meat in roasting pan, fat side up. Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 275 F and cook for an additional 30 minutes for medium rare or 50 minutes for medium well.
- Place roast on a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl combine crème fraiche, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Slice roast, drizzle with juices from the roasting pan and serve with horseradish sauce on the side.
Recipe adapted from LundsAndByerlys.com