Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 1 heaping cup Ripe mango, diced
- 5 tbsp Honey
- 1/3 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1 cup So Delicious Vanilla Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
- In a blender combine the mango, honey and cardamom.
- Place yogurt in a small bowl.
- Set both mixtures in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Add mixtures to 4 ice pop molds, alternating between the mango mixture and the yogurt mixture.
- Take a toothpick or skewer and swirl it lightly.
- Insert the top of the mold and place in the freezer until firm, about 4-5 hours.
Recipe adapted from SoDeliciousDairyFree.com