London Broil Salad with Mushrooms & Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup Shitake mushrooms
- 2 cups Mixed greens
- 4 slices London Broil Top Round Roast Beef
- 2 oz Chèvre goat cheese
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Lime juice, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Slice the mushrooms and cook them in a pan over medium-high heat until starting to brown on both sides, about 3–4 minutes per side.
- Place mixed greens on a plate.
- Arrange the slices of beef in the middle of the greens.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and goat cheese.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar and lime juice to taste over the salad.
- If desired, add a bit of ground black pepper.
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com