Lobster Cobb Salad
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 lb Lobster meat, cooked and chopped
- 8 slices Smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Hardboiled eggs, halved
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup Scallions, chopped
- 4 oz Blue cheese, crumbled
- Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil & Balsamic, Champagne Shallot Walnut Dressing, Bacon Vinaigrette or Rose Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 Plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, core and seeds removed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar, sugar and garlic and place cut side up on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the tomatoes start to caramelize. Set aside and let cool.
- Place the lettuce on individual serving plates. Then top with the roasted tomatoes, lobster, bacon, hard boiled eggs, avocado slices, green onions and blue cheese.
- Drizzle dressing of choice over the salads and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from StonewallKitchen.com