Loaded BBQ Burgers
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground beef
- 3 tbsp Barbecue sauce
- 4 Hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 cup Coleslaw, or shredded cabbage
- Optional toppings: pickles, tomatoes, mustard, mayonnaise
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine chili powder, paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine beef, chili powder mixture and barbecue sauce. Shape into 4 patties about 3/4-inch thick.
- Grill patties, covered, 4 – 6 minutes per side to desired doneness.
- Place burgers in buns, top with coleslaw and other desired toppings and serve.