Lemon Apple Sangria
- 2 bottles Fruity red wine, rioja is most commonly used in Spain
- 250ml Brandy, vermouth, sherry or rum
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Apple
- 2 bottles Fever-Tree Sparkling Lemon
- Ice cubes to chill
- Chop all the fruit into equal-size pieces and place in a large pitcher.
- Add the wine desired spirit the wine and spirit.
- Stir gently to combine and refrigerate until chilled or ready to serve.
- Add the ice and Sparkling Lemon just before serving.
Recipe adapted from Fever-Tree.com