Key Lime Pie Parfait
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Chobani Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Ripe avocado
- Juice from 2 Limes
- Zest from 2 Limes
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Banana, peeled, sliced & frozen
- 1 package Graham crackers, crushed
- Place yogurt, avocado, lime juice, vanilla and banana in a blender and process until smooth.
- In one large serving bowl, or individual parfait cups, create layers of crushed graham crackers and lime mixture, starting with crackers on the bottom and ending with key lime on the top.
- Top with lime zest.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from HalfPastHungry.com