Jumbo Hot Dog Platter
- 16 oz of your favorite white cheese
- 6 packs Nathan’s Jumbo Restaurant Style Beef Hot Dogs
- 4 packs Nathan’s Restaurant Style Hot Dog Buns
- In the upper left corner of your board, make a blue background using some blue potato chips, blue tortilla chips or blue napkin.
- Cut favorite cheese in thick slices and shape into stars using a cookie cutter. Arrange the cheese stars on top of your blue background.
- Cook your hot dogs your favorite way and place into buns. Lay out your hot dogs in rows around the blue square.
- Arrange all topping offerings nearby for easy serving.
Recipe adapted from NathansFamous.com