- 1 Large jicama
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Set a pot of water to boil.
- Combine salt, pepper and smoked paprika in a bowl.
- Peel the jicama and cut it into matchsticks.
- Once the water is boiling, add the jicama and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove jicama from the water and let dry.
- Place in a bowl and stir in oil. Add the seasoning mix and stir until evenly combined.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Place the fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket, work in batches if needed.
- Fry for 10 minutes, flip and fry for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Recipe adapted from RealSimpleGood.com