Individual Apple Crisps
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 4-5 medium Gala apples, cubed
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 5-6 small ramekins with non-stick spray or butter.
- Stir together the apples, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt until evenly coated. Divide apples evenly among the ramekins.
- Make the topping by combining the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add the melted butter, and stir until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Distribute the topping evenly over the apples in all ramekins.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until apples are soft and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Recipe adapted from AheadOfThyme.com