Iced Green Tea with Pomegranate Juice
- Yield: 8 servings
- 4 Green tea bags
- 16 oz bottle Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice
- 8 packets Sugar substitute
- Ice cubes
- Fresh or frozen berries for garnish, optional
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Turn off heat and add the tea bags. Dunk them several times and then let sit in the water for 10 minutes.
- Stir in pomegranate juice and sugar substitute, to taste.
- Pour cooled tea into a pitcher and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, add ice to a cup and pour in 1 cup of the tea.
- Garnish with 2 tbsp fresh or frozen berries, if desired.
Recipe adapted from SkinnyKitchen.com