Honey Roasted Root Vegetables with Apple
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 3 lb Mixed root vegetables, carrots, parsnips and beets
- 2 Sweet apples, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 5 tsp Honey, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Peel the root vegetables and cut into large chunks. Add to a bowl with the apple wedges.
- Whisk together the olive oil and honey then pour over the vegetables and apples. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the mix in a single layer across a baking sheet. Cook for 1 hour, or until fork tender and golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold.
Recipe adapted from Family-Friends-Food.com