- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil, or canola
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground pepper
- 2 lbs Medium beets, cut into small wedges
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it warms up.
- Stir oil, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Add beets and toss well to coat.
- Transfer beets to the hot baking sheet and roast until almost tender, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey and lemon juice, tossing to coat.
- Continue roasting until tender, about 5 additional minutes.
Recipe adapted from EatingWell.com