Honey Mustard Salmon
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 4 tsp Dried marjoram
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Place salmon fillets on the sheet.
- Whisk together the mustard and honey. Brush the salmon with the mustard mixture, reserving some for serving. Sprinkle the fillets with marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve on warm plates and top with the remaining mustard mixture.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com