Honey Lavender Cheesecake
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 3 lb Nettle Meadow Honey Lavender Fromage Blanc
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 4 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 5 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 550°F.
- With a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour and zests until smooth.
- Add eggs and yolks, 1 at a time, then vanilla, beating on low speed until each ingredient is incorporated and scraping down bowl between additions.
- Put spring form pan with crust in a shallow baking pan. Pour filling into crust and bake in baking pan in middle of the for oven 12 minutes, or until puffed.
- Reduce temperature to 200°F.
- Continue baking until cake is mostly firm, about 1 additional hour more.
- Run a knife around top edge of cake to loosen and cool completely in spring form pan on a rack.
- Once cool, remove from pan and serve, or chill until ready.
Recipe adapted from NettleMeadow.com