Hearts of Palm Tacos
- Yield: 6 tacos
- Prep Time: 14 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 Yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, mined
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 14 oz can Hearts of palm, drained and shredded
- 3/4 cup Roasted chile sauce
- 6 Soft tortillas
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Add the shredded hearts of palm and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce, reduce heat to medium-low and allow to heat through, 5-7 minutes.
- Divided evenly between tortillas and garnish with your favorite taco toppings.
Recipe adapted from ForkAndBeans.com