Harissa Pumpkin Hummus
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp Harissa
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1 clove Garlic
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to thin
- From the Ground Up Butternut Squash Pretzels
- Place chickpeas, harissa, pumpkin purée, tahini and garlic in a food processor and process until the mixture starts to come together.
- Season with lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- With the food process running, slowly drizzle in enough olive oil to bring the hummus to desired consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with From the Ground Up Butternut Squash Pretzels.
Recipe adapted from FromTheGroundUpSnacks.com