Skip to content
Halibut with Nectarine Salsa
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 1 Large cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Large ripe nectarines, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime zest
- 1/2 Jalapeño, finely chopped
- 4 (4-oz.) Halibut fillets
- For the salsa, in a medium bowl combine cucumber, nectarines, onion, cilantro, lime zest and jalapeño and mix well. Set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet generously with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Place fillets in skillet and cook 4 – 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve fillets with salsa.