Grilled Watermelon–Arugula Salad
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. stone-ground mustard
- 1 1/2 lbs. seedless watermelon, cut into 4 wedges (1/4 whole watermelon)
- 6 cups arugula
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). For the dressing, in a small, covered container combine oil, lime juice, honey, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and shake to mix. Set aside.
- Grill watermelon 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut watermelon into cubes; discard rind. Place arugula on 4 salad plates. Top evenly with watermelon cubes, Parmesan and pine nuts. Drizzle with dressing, and serve.
Per serving: 257 calories, 18g fat, 4g saturated fat, 7mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 7g protein