Skip to content
Grilled Watermelon–Arugula Salad
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Stone-ground mustard
- 1 1/2 lbs Seedless watermelon, cut into 4 wedges
- 6 cups Arugula
- 1/3 cup Shaved Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F).
- For the dressing, combine oil, lime juice, honey, mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake to mix. Set aside.
- Grill watermelon 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut watermelon into cubes, discarding rind.
- Place arugula on 4 salad plates. Top evenly with watermelon cubes, Parmesan and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with dressing, and serve.