Skip to content
Grilled Tilapia with Spicy Slaw
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 cup Cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, freshly chopped
- 2 tsp Jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 4 (4-5 oz ea) Tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- For the slaw, in a medium bowl combine vinegar, cilantro, jalapeño and garlic. Add cabbage, onion and bell pepper; toss well to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle fillets with oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill fillets, covered, 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fillets to 4 serving plates.
- Top each fillet with slaw, and serve.