- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Boneless rib-eye steaks, each 1 1/4 to1 1/2" thick
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator and let sit, covered, at room temperature for 20 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Brush both sides of the steaks with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks on the hot grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill until desired doneness is reached, 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board or platter, tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com