Grilled Shrimp Grain Bowl
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 pound Cooked shrimp
- 1 medium Zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 cups Warm cooked farro
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint, chopped
- 1 medium Lemon, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Add shrimp, zucchini and onion and toss to coat.
- Thread shrimp and vegetables onto separate skewers.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup and garlic. Slowly add the water, whisking constantly until smooth and drizzling consistency.
- Grill the vegetable skewers, covered, turning once halfway through, until vegetables are crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes. Add shrimp skewers to the grill 2-3 minutes before the vegetables are done.
- Divide farro among 4 bowls. Top with shrimp and vegetables, tomatoes and mint. Drizzle with dressing and serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com