Grilled Sea Scallops
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 1 lb Sea scallops, thawed if frozen
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Lemon wedges
- Pat scallops dry with a paper towel.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and lemon juice.
- Toss the marinade with the scallops and let rest for a few minutes while grill preheats.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Once the grill is hot, oil the grates.
- Remove scallops from the marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until just turning opaque. If the scallops are small, thread them onto skewers before placing on grill.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe adapted from SpendWithPennies.com