Grilled Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 8 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp Lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp Kosher salt
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Whisk together garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Pour the mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal the bag and massage the marinade into chicken. Let it stand for 30 minutes at room temperature. If marinating for longer than 30 minutes, place in the refrigerator and let come to room temperature before cooking.
- Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, another 5 minutes. A meat thermometer should read 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the grill, tent with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com