Skip to content
Grilled London Broil
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb Top round London broil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the London broil in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the meat. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Remove the London broil from the marinade and discard any excess marinade. Grill the meat for about 5-6 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until the desired level of doneness is achieved.
- Transfer the cooked London broil to a cutting board and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing it against the grain into thin slices.
- Serve the sliced London broil with your favorite sides and enjoy!