Skip to content
Grilled Lemon–Rosemary Catfish
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 (6- to 8-oz.) catfish fillets, 1/2-inch thick
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan heat butter, oil, rosemary and garlic powder over medium-low heat 1 minute or until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
- Brush one side of each fillet with half of the butter mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill fillets, covered, 4 – 5 minutes. Turn fillets and brush with remaining butter mixture. Grill 4 – 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fillets to a platter. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, and serve.