Grilled Ham Steak
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb Bone-In ham steak
- 3/4 cup Jalapeno pepper jelly
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small saucepan, heat jelly and garlic over medium heat until jelly is melted. Stir in cilantro. Set aside 1/4 cup mixture for serving.
- Place ham steaks on grill and cook for 3 minutes. Turn ham steaks, brush with half of remaining jelly mixture and continue to grill 3 minutes.
- Turn again, brush with remaining half of jelly mixture and continue to grill 1 – 2 minutes or until ham is glazed and heated through.
- Serve hot the with reserved jelly mixture.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com