Skip to content
Grilled Corn and Kale Salad
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 13 minutes
- 4 ears Fresh corn
- 4 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 3 cups Kale leaves, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup White wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray and preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F).
- Brush corn evenly with 1 tbsp of the oil. Grill corn, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, turning frequently. Remove from grill and let cool. When cool enough to handle, cut kernels from cob, place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of the oil over kale and toss gently. Place kale in a grill basket or on a sheet of heavy-duty foil. Grill kale 3 – 5 minutes, turning frequently until slightly wilted. Let cool.
- To the large bowl add kale, tomatoes, onion, basil, vinegar, lemon juice, remaining oil and pepper to taste. Toss gently to combine.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.