- Yield: 4 servings
- 2-2 1/2 lb Branzino, gutted and scaled
- 2 sprigs Fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs Fresh thyme
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Brush a fish grill basket with oil.
- Let fish sit at room temperature for 30 minutes then pat dry with paper towel.
- Place the herbs, garlic, lemon slices, salt and pepper inside the fish. Brush the outside of the fish with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fish in the prepared fish grill basket and secure shut.
- Place basket on the hottest part of the grill and cook until the eye turns white and skin is charred, 6 – 8 minutes per side. Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
- Place fish on a platter and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com