Green Bean Casserole
- Yield: 16 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lb Fresh green beans, cut crosswise in half
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 2 qt casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place beans in boiling water and cook for 3 min.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cream cheese, milk, pepper and half the garlic until well combined.
- Drain beans, add to cream cheese mixture and mix gently. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Combine remaining garlic, almonds, breadcrumbs and butter and sprinkle over bean mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until beans are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from MyFoodAndFamily.com