Skip to content
Green Bean and Potato Salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 lb Small red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb Green beans, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, onion, mustard, dill, lemon zest and lemon juice. Cover and set aside.
- In a large skillet combine potatoes and 1 cup water. Place green beans on potatoes. Place skillet over high heat and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, covered, 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and green beans are crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add potatoes and green beans to yogurt mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until serving.