Green Bean and Potato Salad
- Yield: Serves 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 lb. small red and/or purple potatoes, cut into 1/2x1/2x2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, onion, dill, lemon zest and lemon juice. Cover and set aside.
- In a large skillet combine potatoes and 1 cup water. Place green beans on potatoes. Place skillet over high heat; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and green beans are crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Add potatoes and green beans to yogurt mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm or refrigerate until serving.
Per serving: 59 calories, 2g fat, 1g saturated fat, 3mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 3g protein