Greek Yogurt Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chobani Simply 100 Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line muffin tin with liners. This will make 12-15 muffins.
- Whisk together the melted butter, sugar, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternately with the yogurt, stirring gently.
- Fold in lemon zest and blueberries, careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into the lined muffin cups, filling each about 1/2 way. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in the tin about 15 minutes, then move to a wire rack.
- Mix together 3/4 cup powdered sugar, 2-3 tbsp lemon juice and about 1 tsp of lemon zest to form a glaze. Drizzle muffins with the glaze while still warm.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from NestOfPosies-blog.com