Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Spread
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine the yogurt, vinegar, olive oil, salt, mustard and cayenne and stir until well combined.
- Gently stir in the blue cheese, careful to leave some chunks intact.
- Great as a dip, salad dressing or sandwich spread.
Recipe adapted from CupcakesAndKaleChips.com