Greek Beef Skewers
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 1 lb London broil, cut into cubes
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp Oregano, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 cups Assorted large dice vegetables, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, squash, etc
- Whisk together the lemon, oregano, garlic, oil, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour into a large ziploc bag.
- Add the beef cubes and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- Allow the meat to come to room temperature 15 minutes prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill.
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto the skewers, alternating.
- Grill until vegetables are soft and meat is cooked through.
Recipe adapted from CarriesExperimentalKitchen.com