Glazed Dill Cucumbers
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs Garden cucumbers
- 3 tbsp Salted butter, plus more for serving
- 3 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Pumpernickel bread slices, for serving
- Peel the cucumbers, halve them lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
- Slice into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the cucumbers. Pour in 1/4 cup water, bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer. Cover and simmer until the cucumbers are tender but not mushy, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the in dill and season with salt.
- Serve hot, with slices of pumpernickel bread and additional butter.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com