Garlicky Shrimp Pasta
- Yield: Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. linguine
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. no-salt-added Italian seasoning, divided
- 5 cups packed fresh spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with 1 teaspoon of the seasoning. Add shrimp to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until pink. Transfer shrimp to a plate; cover to keep warm. Return skillet to heat. Add remaining oil. Add spinach; cook and stir just until wilted. Add garlic, tomatoes and remaining seasoning; cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet; toss to combine. Return shrimp to skillet; toss and cook until heated through. Place pasta in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve.
Per serving: 326 calories, 7g fat, 2g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 443mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 18g protein