Garlic Oven Fries
- 3 medium Russet potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ - 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ - 1 tbsp Parsley
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut off the ends and slice the potatoes into ¼-inch wide strips.
- Place fries in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let soak overnight, or for a minimum of 30 minutes. If soaking for more than 1 hour, place bowl in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Drain, rinse and dry fries with paper towels.
- Placed dried fries in a bowl and toss with olive oil and ½ – 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread the seasoned fries in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove to a bowl and sprinkle with more garlic powder and Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from SeaSalt.com