Garden Herb & Gouda Omelette
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Gouda, shredded
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Stir in chopped herbs.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan. Using a rubber spatula, pull the edge of the omelette back, allowing the uncooked egg to seep onto the exposed pan. Continue pulling back the omelette all the way around the edges.
- Once the eggs are cooked, but still a little loose, sprinkle the cheese onto the omelette.
- Using the spatula, flip one side of the omelette over and on top of the other side, covering the cheese inside the omelette.
- Let the omelette cook for a few more moments, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from KitchenCounterChronicle.com